On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Love's Pure Clear Light!-It's Christmas Time!

Just yesterday I wrote bout the Snaan and that’s the great thing bout this here land and really the universal space we call earth is when one festival of prayer ends yet another begins. The Snaan of Kartik that is ...is more or less the last festival on the Hindu calendar for this year it kinda ends up or overlaps into the Hindu New Year that is heralded in with Diwali and closes off the holy month of Kartik with well a splash! :)But the good thing bout our here land is as I just said well we always have plenty an opportunity to pray. When one religion’s festivities end another one is yet to begin. Cause in this land of multi-ethnicity CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE! I wasn’t quite ready to be going on about all the ring and jing-a-ling-ling in fact some were saying to me Scrooge is back! Cause I’ve not been feeling into the Christmas spirit so far and all of that! But love’s pure clear light prevailed! Cause here is what happened to your blogger kinda author…

I am on Intent as you all for sure by now will know…and well there is a member on there who goes by the name Clear Light…but all day today I’ve been thinking bout Love’s Pure Clear Light! Seriously I know I sound like I’ve just gotten my wings and all but it’s what is been going on…for real! I’ve been only thinking bout surrendering to the universe and stuff and having its way be done…and thinking bout it over and over and more so feeling the feeling of it! And I keep visualizing myself just bowing just like the pic that is up on Intent for Deepak Chopra’s I take the Vow of Non-Violence thingy which by the way I’ve so far not taken…but a fitting image is like how on Intent that man is bowing on the pic for that post except I more see it too with like those bleeding hearts or with those glowing hearts like you see in some angel pics! :) And I keep remember on that community there is a member already called Clear Light and I’m not friends with her…hmm…I should spot her an invite?! But really Love’s Pure Clear Light…and Thy Way Be Done…and me just bowing and surrendering to the Universe!

So I did it ….I searched Love’s Pure Clear Light on the web! And BANG! Christmas spirit is back Scrooge is melted! Guess what I find it seems in that carol or hymn…’It Came Upon a Midnight Clear’ there is some or all of the words- love, pure, clear light in there! :) And I stumbled on this site that plays the music in the background and has the lyrics and who composed it! Here are the lyrics as posted on that site-http://www.cyberhymnal.org! Followed by some cool and different versions and slants of it as found on the YOUTUBE ! ENJOY! And “Peace on the earth, good will to men...well and women and children and animals of course!" :)And the trees! :) And the wind...OK you get the point! After all I just said my ode to water just yesterday!

Words: Edmund H. Sears, in the Christian Register (Boston, Massachusetts: December 29, 1849), volume 28, number 52, page 206. Sears is said to have written these words at the request of his friend, W. P. Lunt, a minister in Quincy, Massachusetts; the hymn was first sung at the 1849 Sunday School Christmas celebration.
Music: Carol, Richard S. Willis, Church Chorals and Choir Studies, 1850 (MIDI, score). Alternate tune: Noel, arranged by Arthur S. Sullivan, 1871 (MIDI, score)

It came upon the midnight clear,
That glorious song of old,
From angels bending near the earth,
To touch their harps of gold;
“Peace on the earth, good will to men,
From Heaven’s all gracious King.”
The world in solemn stillness lay,
To hear the angels sing.
Still through the cloven skies they come
With peaceful wings unfurled,
And still their heavenly music floats
O’er all the weary world;
Above its sad and lowly plains,
They bend on hovering wing,
And ever over its Babel sounds
The blessèd angels sing.
Yet with the woes of sin and strife
The world has suffered long;
Beneath the angel strain have rolled
Two thousand years of wrong;
And man, at war with man, hears not
The love-song which they bring;
O hush the noise, ye men of strife
And hear the angels sing.
And ye, beneath life’s crushing load,
Whose forms are bending low,
Who toil along the climbing way
With painful steps and slow,
Look now! for glad and golden hours
Come swiftly on the wing.
O rest beside the weary road,
And hear the angels sing!
For lo! the days are hastening on,
By prophet-bards foretold,
When with the ever circling years
Comes round the age of gold;
When peace shall over all the earth
Its ancient splendors fling,
And the whole world send back the song
Which now the angels sing.




No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013