On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Friday, June 12, 2009

Let Us Know What You'd Like to See on the Prayers...the UCP-Universal Collective Prayer that is! :)

I'm sorry for not sharing more and dancing here more on the prayers in recent times but much has been on in my personal life making it less possible for me to get to that place in which I dance to then be able to share it with you on here...but believe me we will dance again! :)

You can check out my sister blog Meady's Musings for more about what's up with me...

But for staunch UCP followers I want for you to reflect while I'm gone over the next few weeks on what UCP-Universal Collective Prayer means to you...and what you'd like to see here on the dance in the future...

For me UCP is a dance...I dance on here not just write...it is purely what I feel from this place when I'm dancing...soaring in heart and spirit...it is a pure dance of joy for me and I just share it with my friends and followers on here...just so we can all dance and skip and frolic and ...aaaawwww...pray together! :)

When I do it ...I share whatever inspires me regardless of what religion,race,place or century it comes from...I'm off on a vacation but when I'm back of course I'd want to continue to have you join me in Universal Collective Prayer...so in the meantime enjoy this rollicking frolicking dance and write to me here and let me know what you want to see next on the prayers and what you'd like to see on UCP in the coming months and what you'd like to see it grow into...looking forward to hearing from you guys...

I plan to launch my new logo when I'm back too...

And keep joining me in Universal Collective Prayer!


No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013