On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012-The Resurrection!

Today on UCP we leave behind all the discussion and there seems to be so much on the internet as to whether the resurrection of Jesus Christ really did happen etc...And instead we just enjoy our favourite made for TV version of the resurrection of Jesus Christ clip starring Debra Messing as Mary Magdalene. We've featured the video on UCP before and we just couldn't help to do so again!

So doubting Thomases aside here it is!

No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013