On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Farewell- Shanti Maharaj!

While I prepare my Phagwa/Holi Footage blog I say Farewell today to Shanti Maharaj daughter of the pioneer Bhadase Sagan Maharaj and wife of the current president of the Sanathan Dharma Maha Sabha (SDMS) here in Trinidad and Tobago- Sat Maharaj.

In Hinduism there is a form that is taken based on the duties you have to perform and if some weren't administrators and managers doing what must be done including not always being liked then somethings may never have been! And for that Hindus in Trinidad have a lot to be thankful for when it comes to Bhadase Sagan Maharaj and Sat Maharaj. Shanti Maharaj who is about to take the journey into the next plane was a supporter to both through her lifetime. Today all SDMS schools have been granted a day off by the Ministry of Education here in Trinidad so that staff and students may attend Shanti's funeral.

Shanti left the mortal coil on Sun 15 March 2009 admist the Phagwa revelry. Interestingly this marks the same date that my grandfather the late Pundit Parasram Maharaj left the moral coil too but 5 years ago.

So Universal Collective Prayer salutes you Shanti Ji as you make your journey onwards and we sit in soothing prayers with the Secretary of the SDMS your husband while you occupied the earthly plane and the rest of your family. May your journey continue to be filled with love and it's pure, clear light! :)

No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013