On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Surrender onto the Divine Mother!- Again!


On the prayers I've taken a break for self reflection and meditation all this week following the example of the supreme yogi that is the Shiv man! So I've not posted anything today to mark Nav Ratri...however I did take part in the prayers on a personal level...I realise I have a responsibilty to my readers to keep up with the prayers as it manifests and so for this I apologise but I can't connect to the dance if I dont also go into the cave...and recall that I did post about my surrender to the divine mother in the last Nav Ratri here and leave you with a link to this post on Intent by my brother in Universal Collective Prayer, Vashi Ram Chandi...

Vashi's post about Nav Ratri on Intent

See also my comments on the post to him where I note my favourite Ganesh aarti just for so that I will repost here as well along with the Durga Chalisa version which I listened to this morning and evening in my personal prayers...

No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013