On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Krishna Janam ashtami to Krishna Janam ashtami-One Year Into the Prayers!

For sure our time here on the earthly plane does fly! Today is the Hindu festival of Krishna Janam ashtami and last year on this same auspicious festival I launched the prayers! :) It's not exactly 365 calendar days but in terms of Krishna Janam ashtami to Krishna Janam ashtami it is indeed one year! :) Indeed Krishna's birthday has come around again or at least according to staunch Hinduism the time when he appeared through Maya (illusion) to take form in the flesh but didn't really...he just hovered as energy and made all who was not as 'enlightened' enough believe he was of flesh...but aren't we all just energy...and according to him merge into him so there!:)

But even though those who saw him as flesh may not have been as englightened their hearts were filled with love...and on him they showered it in the form of Bhakti Yoga...and he said that was cool too you know! :) So today is really celebrated like that where everyone slips into Maya (enlightened or not) and welcomes a lovely baby boy! :)

And last year on the prayers I spoke about the festival...and celebrated in grand style at my home...but as I said in my welcome back to myself post a few days ago...this year on the prayers I'm not necessarily going to cover festivals especially if I did them previously...so this year I want to dig a bit deeper into the thing...So here it is...

Like all boys and girls he (Krishna)...he came here with a purpose (as we do too)and tonight on the prayers I share one of his grand purposes while here...his long lecture to Arjun...whom he liked to call Parth....this long lecture...also know as the beautiful song divine...The Bhagwat Gita!

I share his discourse in the form I like best...through the body of the actor in the BR Films (TV series)version of the Mahabharat I used to watch growing up...the production is in itself Universal Collective Prayer as Indians of all religions worked together to make it! :)

So it you can find just over 40 mins tonight to be lectured to by the supreme one...enjoy! :)

No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013