On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Friday, October 2, 2009

Gandhi Jayanti 2009!

I've celebrated Gandhi Ji on UCP in the past but someone of his magnitude and depth is fitting for a visit over and over again here on the prayers. So you can refer to my past celebrations of him on the prayers here in death and here in birth.

Today on the prayers I celebrate his birthday or the anniversary of his birth date- 2nd October by marking some of his famous quotes about prayer and the Ultimate Surrender onto the Lord/Universe as we often like to explore here on the prayers.

Here they are:

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it...always".

"To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer".

"When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator".

"When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible".

"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth".

So enjoy the Universal Collective Prayer! :)Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram in Hindi and English!

No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013