On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advent Calendar:7th Day of Christmas and Old Year's Day-Reflections!

Meady’s Musings Production apologizes for not keeping up with the calendar and the twelve days of Christmas from the 4th to 6th days of Christmas. However she (Meady herself), the Purple Elephant and even the little mouse have all caught some great big colds! The Purple Elephant believes we got it from Rudolph’s red, runny nose as we were nursing sick reindeer while Santa used our donkey with cart instead this year!

However with a whole house full of sick it’s hard to figure out who should nurse who? And so we were all very unclear as to what to do! Also in an attempt to keep bread on the table for all at the house Meady still had to go out to her full time job so it was near impossible to put up gifts of blog posts. Most of the house guests will be gone by the end of today as the 7th Day of Christmas and Old Year’s Day is here…and all are excited to usher in the New Year!

So, on the today calendar we have made it here, to give you a gift of a blog post olé! As we present…Reflections!

Here is how it will be presented on all three blogs our Reflections on 2009:

-On Meady’s Musings: Our favourite blog posts we shared with you or things we did!

-On UCP: Some of our most profoundly divine and moving moments in UCP!

-On Books and Films Corner: We recall some of the movies we enjoyed this year!

OUR MOST DEEPLY DIVINE MOVING MOMENTS ON UCP THIS YEAR!

Of all the very deeply and deliciously divine things I did this year as I explored this thing I call Universal Collective Prayer! I'd have to say these three stand out...just like the Catholic Holy Trinity and the Hindu-Bramha, Vishnu aur Mahesh (Creator, Sustainer and Destroyer!)

-My Pilgrimage to Mount St. Benedict to commemorate the Holy Week!

-Actually putting UCP into practice by saying prayers at my company's Diwali function and there was Light!


And the most profound of them all!...

-My Pilgrimage in the Month of Kartik


I was also deeply touched to continue to have Bro Greg Kirk come and say his prayers here on the blog for me and to find an Islamic point of light this Eid-Ul-Adha 2009!

No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013