On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Ganesh Fest 2010!

Before we go into the God Series today on UCP we thought we'd hail out all of those sharing in the Ganesh Fest this year...also known as Ganesh Ustav or Chaturthi or Chauth. As readers may know he is indeed one of our fav perceptions of God here on UCP and have often celebrated or played with him over the two years that this blog has existed. So today we thought we'd share the memories to celebrate Ganesh Ustav 2010! So here we go recalling all the times we had with good ole Ganapati or Ganesh and of course one of his kind is at the very heart of UCP because our parent blog is Meady's Musings and we all know a Purple Elephant and little Mouse live with us here at the Production House from where it all happens! :)

So as we sing and dance to this song take a look at our archive of all things Ganesh over the years...


Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2009
Ganesh Chauth 2008
My Fav Ganesh Aarti Just for So!
Ganesh as My Ishq Devata
Ganesh as Part of the Shiv Family
The Gift that are Elephants!

No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013