On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Krishna Janamashtami 2010!


Baby Krishna in the Palm of My Hand! :) Meady's Musings Production 2010.

Krishna Janamashtami is always a big and reflective time for us here at UCP because it was on the day of that festival in 2008 in the Western Gregorian calendar that UCP was launched i.e. Krishna Janamashtami 2008 on 23 August 2008. So as a result today Krishna Janamashtami to Krishna Janamashtami again UCP is roughly 2 years old or just a little over two years old if you count by the Western Gregorian calendar! :)It was launched in a big way back then I, Meady the founder of all of this had a Satyanarayan katha at my home...you see I like my new found friends Lily and Xavier was searching for Sat or Satya...the truth...I wanted to reflect on it...explore it...and share my journey into it here with you...and I'm happy to continue to do this with you...so two years into the dance...here we are...here we are...here we are again! :) Happy Birthday Shri Krishna and Happy Birthday UCP! :) And to celebrate I recall the blogs from our first bday and our launch. And also crank up the tunes! :)

-UCP's 1st Bday and Krishna Janamashtami 2009

-Krishna Janashtami 2008 and the big UCP launch! :)

And hey look at my photos below and the one up above...I even cleaned out my little baby Krishna murti I bought in London years ago for this mega birthday bash...he can sit in the palm or my hand and yet he grew up to be the one from whose mouth the gita spewed forth! AMAZING GUY THIS KRISHNA MAN! :)


Baby Krishna with the Gita He Grew Up to Expound- Meady's Musings Production 2010

No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013