On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Advent Calendar:3rd Day of Christmas-The Gift of Inspiration and then acting on it by Carrying Out Our Life's Purpose-Karam(ma)

In Hinduism doing what one is suppose to do is Karam or Karma that is the action, the doing, the verb and the noun or the duty we have to perform is our Dharam or Dharma. Most of us who would subscribe to Universal Collective Prayer regardless of our religious background and the details would believe that we have a soul and the soul inhabits our body and God/the Universe sent us here in this body to carry out a specific and unique purpose some will say in his name or to fulfill his way here on earth. The classic film 'Chariots of Fire' that was released in 1981 and won four Academy Awards including best picture has a scene where the girl watches on remembers when the runner, her brother I believe told her once in the past:

"Jennie, I believe God made me for a purpose. But he almost made me fast. And when I run, I feel his pleasure"


Truly Karam and Dharam...

No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013