On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Check Out the Review on Spiritual Media Blog and Thank You Intent Team!

Dear Readers...Hey everybody! :) I'm please to announce that Matthew Welsh has reviewed this blog on his blog Spiritual Media Blog please check out what he had to say! More importantly I'm glad for whatever joy, love and compassion that came to him during his visit to my blog! :)I met Matthew on Intent where he is part of the community. I'd also like to thank the Intent team for providing such a lovely space where many like minded people can meet in mind and collaborate on things like this!

When I first visited Spiritual Media Blog and subsequently his website Matthew Welsh, I was blown away that someone so youthful had achieved so much and that it was in such an area. I normally associate people in the area of spiritual media to be a bit more mature in years but Matthew it seems is still in his 20s. He wrote the book 'The Bottom Line' while still in Law school. Here is a bit of a summary of Matthew's background as described on the Matthew Welsh website:

'Matt Welsh graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a degree in Economics in 2004. During his junior year of college, Matt reached a point of virtual self-destruction, that stirred within him the need to seek out an easier and more fulfilling way of life. This awakening sparked him to study the practices of history's greatest spiritual teachers.

His debut novel, The Bottom Line, tells the story of how their practices forever changed the way he lived his life. He graduated from Indiana University - Indianapolis School of Law in 2007.

After law school, Matt moved from Indianapolis to Los Angeles to work for the William Morris Agency. While working in the entertainment industry, he was driven to create SpiritualMediaBlog.com to raise public awareness for emerging spiritual entertainment.

Matt now lives in Indianapolis where he speaks to high school and college students about how to use their natural talents to turn their passions into their career path.'


I hope you guys check out the review on Spiritual Media Blog. Also feel free to catch other stories that are highlighted on there whenever you feel like it. Since Spiritual Media Blog highlights happenings in the Spiritual Media Industry on an almost daily basis.

Have fun! And whenever you can drop in to join me in Universal Collective Prayer! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review. This looks great!

meadysmusings said...

My pleasure! :)


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013