On Thurs 7 Aug 08 @9PM I had a deeply moving and spiritual experience when I lit candles and deeyas for Tibet. This was in unison with everyone in my time zone and done globally. I'd like to explore this and share my experiences with you and hear yours as we participate in universal collective prayer events together. I hope to work together with all the universe's beings as we move toward the ideal of Universal Collective Prayer.

Come join me in Universal Collective Prayer!

May God Bless Us All!

UCP-Universal Collective Prayer is produced by Meady's Musings Production . Copyright 2006-2011

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Advent Calendar:Christmas Eve!-Love's Pure Clear Light!

I must apologise for not blogging yesterday and you can read my full apology on my Meady's Musings Christmas Eve entry and following on that post...I'm going on the theme Love's Pure Clear Light tonight. As a wish you and yours a Happy, Holy Christmas and a Bright and Reflective New Year Filled with Love and its Pure Clear Light...here is how I express to you Love's Pure Clear Light!

The best way for me as usual to express it on this blog is by prayer in song. So tonight on the eve of the symbolic birth of Love's Pure Clear Light given to us from the Universe in the form of the Christ child. I share with you songs that to me expressed Love's Pure Clear Light! I may have shared some of them through the season already but if they are repeats they are Encores! Cause they perhaps were so good I felt to do them twice...or thrice! :) Here I go wishing you Love's Pure Clear Light!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!:) As we all make our way to Love's Pure Clear Light!




No comments:


Copyright Meady's Musings Production 2006-2013